Hire us for your software development projects
The reasons are:
- We've got the advantage combining HVAC&R industry knowledge and
- Programmers in Russia may cost dramatically lower than in your country,
but the job quality remains high.
- We can communicate with you in professional or plain English.
To prove our experience we may present the following software products
already developed and sold on the market:
A computer application for refrigerant charge calculation and liquid
receiver selection, liquid
separator, oil receiver and
oil separator sizing and selection,
as well as solenoid valve selection. This product was developed on demand for Becool Ltd.,
a refrigeration equipment brand.
- DynOptim. Dynamic optimization of refrigeration systems
based on thermo-economics and dynamic programming methods. This computer
application was developed at Saint Petersburg Institute Of Refrigeration And
Biotechnologies (formerly Technological Institute Of
Refrigeration Industry), the leading educational and research organization
in ex-USSR. Russian edition is available.
- ProQ. Calculation of heat gains into refrigerated spaces. This
computer application allows to calculate refrigeration and heat loads for
multi-room refrigerated warehouses, as well as thermal and
vapor characteristics of insulation materials. Russian
edition is available.
- Cold Room Calc. Russian
and English editions are available.
This product is listed in
Building Energy Software Tools Directory (formerly hosted by US Dept. of Energy).
- Cold Room Calc (Special Edition). This version is designed under a
sponsorship agreement with Refrigeration Ltd., a Russian
refrigeration industry publishing company.
- O'Brien Refrigeration Loads. Cold room refrigeration load
calculations. This computer application is the private label of "Cold
Room Calc" software modified for the North American market and sold
there on CD by O'Brien Global
- Cool Room Calc. Russian and English
editions are available. This product is listed in
Energy Software Tools Directory (formerly hosted by US Dept. of Energy).
You might be interested in both stand-alone and web-based software (see Ice
Cream Calc page) that we are able to develop for you.
We are not limited within refrigeration industry and open for your
suggestions in other fields.
For contacts please use the feedback